- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: TEDxMadison
Becky Splitt, co-founder of StudyBlue, presented at TEDxMadison about the power of collaborative learning and the opportunities for technology to bring students together. As she argues, in today’s digital world, the opportunity to bring learners together is not just an improvement … Continue reading →