- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: textbook supply companies
Way back in the early ’90s, what began as a textbook retailer later moved online to become one of the first online book vendors. By 1997, ClassBook.com’s then-revolutionary “e-commerce” approach to the book distribution business acted to streamline the buying … Continue reading