- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: textbook supply companies
Way back in the early ’90s, what began as a textbook retailer later moved online to become one of the first online book vendors. By 1997, ClassBook.com’s then-revolutionary “e-commerce” approach to the book distribution business acted to streamline the buying … Continue reading