- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Think Through Math
Lou Piconi reveals a system that makes math sense — and dollars for charity. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero Where can you learn, play and donate to charity all at once? The answer lies in this Pittsburgh-based online supplemental math … Continue reading
This web-based solution provides comprehensive math instruction for students in grades 3 through Algebra 1, and was developed by teachers and technologists to help students prepare for Common Core State Standards and accelerate to grade level. Think Through Math (TTM) … Continue reading