- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- One Million Opportunities
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: turnitin plagiarism report
We live in a digital culture where norms around copying, reuse and sharing are colliding with core principles of academic integrity. iParadigms, creators of Turnitin and a leader in originality checking and online grading, today announced the results of a new … Continue reading →