- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Trends | Report: Tech Tools, Content Teachers Use
- Up (Or Down) Periscope?
- Putting an Entire Library in Their Pockets
- Trends | You Used to Call Me on My Cell Phone
- Want to Drive On-Campus Visits?
- Drowning in Data but Thirsting for Insight
- Engineering Fun
- Cost-Effective Consortiums
- Smart Build
- Fluid Communications
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Tutti
Like Khan Academy teaches students in traditional subjects such as math and English, and duolingo.com teaches users to speak new languages, Tutti helps musicians reach their full musical potential. There has been little innovation when it comes to music play-alongs over the past 25 years. Tutti represents … Continue reading →