- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Uruguay
Opportunities abound for education innovation in Latin America. GUEST COLUMN | by Fernando Valenzuela There is a new region ripe for edtech investment – Latin America. With around 600 million people, mostly speaking two languages and living in 20 thriving … Continue reading
Their goal is to improve math education worldwide and their tool is currently available in English, Spanish, and German. To achieve this goal, the company, and their tool – “bettermarks” – provides personalized math learning online with the following features: … Continue reading