- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: venture capital in edtech
Looking for an edtech bubble? Here are plenty of them. As venture capitalists continue to pour the big bucks into edtech, reporter Dan Abendschein shares an interactive graph with New Schools Venture Fund data. Each bubble represents one of over a … Continue reading
Here’s a closer look at that $1.1B Ed Tech venture capital financing in 2012, data courtesy of CB Insights, an information services firm tracking investment in technology companies. The list includes larger education companies, both private and public, that have been most active … Continue reading