- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: venture capital
Funding to education technology companies showed no signs of a slowdown in 2014, according to data from CB Insights, a leading tracker of high growth companies and investment activity. Edtech companies ranging from K-12 APIs and MOOCs to student-teacher messaging … Continue reading