- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- What’s the Secret to Partnership Success?
- Cool Tool | Hybridge
- Intelligent Choice
- Trends | EdTech Goals, Progress, and Shifting Definitions
- Globalized Classrooms
- Why It’s Time to Ditch Your Old-School Firewall
- Cool Tool | Panopto
- Trends | K-12 Classroom Connectivity
- Time to Shine!
- A Special Mission in Denver
- Follow edtechdigest.com on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: video lecture
New web applications are changing the way students learn from video lectures. GUEST COLUMN | by Jim Stigler Everyone’s talking about flipping their classroom, and for good reason: sitting in lectures is most often a passive experience, with little interaction … Continue reading